Clints offers knowledge and insights that are imperative to getting our clients business statutorily and legally compliant. Our dedicated team is equipped to provide continuous support and updates to help clients manage the complexities of various Labour Law Compliance.
We also pro-actively keep abreast of market dynamics peculiar to your business and offer regular legislative updates that help our clients respond with agility to the constantly evolving landscape of statutes and labour laws.
Services Under Statutory Compliance
- Employee Regulatory Compliance: End to End activity under Provident Fund, ESI, Professional Tax and Labour Welfare Fund Acts.
- Registration and renewal of licence under Shops and Establishments Act
- Factories Act licensing and monthly maintenance.
- Updation and maintenance of records and registers at all locations.
- Ensuring employees get the maximum benefit under PF, ESI, LWF etc.
- Renewal of licence under Shops and Establishment Act.
- Compilation and Maintenance of records, Registers etc for the applicable Acts.
- Display of Abstracts at all Office locations.
- Timely submission of Challans, Returns etc., to the respective authorities
- Handling Departmental Inspections and submission of records for Inspection to the appropriate authorities.
- Liaisoning on behalf of client with all government bodies PAN India.
- Registration and renewal of licence on behalf of Principal Employer.
- Support and drafting response to Government Notices and ensure effective follow up for closure / resolution of any issues therein.
- Legal advice in respect of labour and other related matters.
- Provide update on latest development in legal framework amendments in Acts etc, on ongoing basis.
Our clients benefit from
- Sound corporate governance
- Increased focus on strategic business areas
- Reduced variable overheads
- Timely compliance with various statutes and labor laws
- Prevention of litigation and financial implications arising out of non compliance
- Access to Subject mater experts
- Complete maintenance of compliance records
- Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- The Tax on Professions, Trades, callings and Employment’s Act,
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act,
- The Shops & commercial Establishments Act,
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of vacancies) Act, 1959
- The Industrial Establishment (National and Festival Holidays) Act
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The Factories Act